Reservations – We do not take reservations, but do encourage you to call ahead for large groups. We take names for our wait list starting at 5 pm.
Private Parties – We do not typically allow private parties, but if you are interested in finding out more information, please contact us here.
Catering – We currently do not offer any catering services.
Lost and Found – Credit cards are kept with Manager – please call during business hours.
Gratuity – For parties of 6 or more, CoBo reserves the right to add a 20% gratuity to your bill. This is not always done and is left up to the server’s discretion, and they are required by management to inform you when the bill is presented. Regarding bar tabs, if you walk out or leave without paying – your card will be charged at the end of the night with an additional 20% gratuity added.
Consuming Raw Food – consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness.
Late Night Sushi Policies – On Saturday Nights, we run some great deals on sushi. These specials can change, but we typically do half price house rolls (spider roll not included).
- Late Night Sushi Specials are on Saturdays only, starting at 11:00 pm, and last until we run out of product, or till 1:00 am
- We will not do itemized split checks for parties of 5 or more.
- We do not offer takeout during late night sushi.
- We do the late night specials to run through the last of our product for the week. Because of this, we sometimes run on certain fish or products – so we encourage you to come early.
- On Saturdays: We are 21 and over starting at 10:00 pm, so please have your I.D. ready.
- Ticket times and waits can be significantly longer than regular dinner service, so we ask for your patience during late night sushi hours.
Corkage Fee = $10.00