Make a Reservation
- White Miso Soup$4served with nori, green onion and cubed tofu
- Edamame$5steamed soybean with sea salt
- Fried Calamari$9.5lightly breaded fried squid, served with sweet thai chili sauce and lemon
- *Tuna Poke$10sesame marinated tuna over wakame salad and wonton crisps
- Potstickers$7steamed or fried pork gyoza served with sweet thai chili sauce and COBO sauce
- *Prince Edward Island Mussels$15a pound of mussels, steamed in garlic butter white wine broth with tomato, onion and capers, served with buttered flatbread points
- *COBO Style Mussels$14a pound of mussels steamed with onion, sriracha, sesame and soy sauce, finished with negs, wasabi tobiko, thai chili, and garlic basil naan bread. spicy!
- *Yosef$13.5tuna, panko shrimp, crab mix, avocado, nitzume, spicy aioli
- Going Green$12tempura sweet potato, basil, asparagus, avocado, nitzume
- *Burning Man$13seared tuna, spicy crab mix, cucumber, tempura crunchies, COBO sauce
- *White Dragon$14salmon, fuji apple, fried shallot, yellowtail, avocado, jalapeño, fire ponzu
- *Rainbow$13.5kalifornia roll topped with an array of fish
- *Storm Peak$14tempura softshell crab, spicy tuna, crab mix, avocado, salmon, nitzume, wasabi tobiko
- *Red Dragon$14hamachi, fresh jalepeno, spicy tuna, avocado, seared tuna, nitzume, sriracha, negi
- *Appalachian$11salmon, kani kama, cream cheese, avocado, tempura fried, nitzume, spicy aioli
- *Groovy West$13panko shrimp, spicy tuna, salmon, nitzume
Nigiri & Sashimi
2 pieces / 3 pieces
Desserts and Extras
A place to wine, a place to dine
How it all came to be…
CoBo was born from head chef Joseph Miller’s passion for the Japanese art of sushi. Joseph lived in Steamboat Springs, CO for more than 5 years apprenticing under multiple accomplished sushi chefs. After returning to his hometown, he brought his passion here to fill the void downtown Boone had for a long time.
With the help of some of his closest friends and family, Joseph has put together a unique dining experience for all, and we hope you will come in and join us.
Opened in May 2013, CoBo Sushi Bistro and Bar is a one-of-a-kind dining experience that not only includes the Japanese art of sushi, but also has plenty of non-traditional and contemporary menu items. We have a fun-loving, casual, yet elegant atmosphere that welcomes all.